Israeli Amutah # 580536084
Service Through Ahavas Hinam
We returned to Israel on the wings of the Eagle, through the love of Hashem, the Creator, for his children. Followers of Rav Nachman of Breslov return each year from Ulman on the wings of the eagle with renewed purity, wisdom, and sense of purpose to serve the community in many ways. Our goal is to give back what Hashem has given us through dedicated service to the community through specific channels.
Our ActivitiesOur Amutah has several divisions, each of which has distinct goals and activities.
- Food for Needy Families in Gevat Shaul
Rabbi Chiam Goldberg sat next to Rav Mordecai Eliyahu z"l, in his Bet Knesset for 20 years. Every eruv Shabbat and eruv Yom Tov Rav Goldberg provides food for over 100 needy families in Givat Saul He received blessing for his work from Rav Mordecai Eliyahu z"l and Rav Yitchak Caduri.
- Canfei Nesharim Visit the Canfei Nesharim Facebook Page
Israel is blessed with strong medical care that is available to all citizens. However, there are types of advanced and powerful forms of alternative medical care, which hitherto have only been available to people who could afford then. Joseph Tugenburg, who heads this division of our Amutah, is dedicated to making progressive health care available to the community in Nachlaot, Jerusalem, and other areas. He personally specializes in the alternative treatment of autistic children and people suffering from addiction. Goals of this division include:
- Creation of a clinic space where alternative practitioners can deliver care to the needy at reduced rates
- Establishment of a health care coop where for a one time annual fee participants can receive alternative forms of healing at a reduced rate
- People for a Bill to Build the Bet Hamikdash
This division of our Amutah was founded by two descendants of Rav Nachman of Breslev, Israel ben David and Boruch Fishman The goal has been to develop a plan for building the Third Temple in its proper location without disturbing the security of the country. After five years of efforts, this division of the Amutah has developed a plan and created a complete bill in Hebrew, which calls for dividing the Temple Mount into separate areas, Muslim and Jewish. Jordan responded to the plan publicly in January of 2013, and while their response was not in favor, the language of the pronouncement contained no violence or indication of future threats of violence planned. We believe this is because the bill promises that the building and running of the Third Temple will not affect the status of the Al Aqsa Mosque and other mosques on the Temple Mount.
The main features of the bill are:
- Acknowledgement that the Temple Mount is property of the House of David for all of Israel
- A promise that the building and running of the Third Temple will not affect the status of the Al Aqsa Mosque and other mosques on the Temple Mount.
- Opening up the Huldah Tunnels and extending them under the area of Muslim prayer to the central place of holiness on the Temple Mount (to be determined by a Knesset committee), where the first and second Temples were located.
- Moving structures off of the centrtal area of holiness via big building movers.(There are two companies in the world that can move the Dome of the Rock (which is not a mosque) to the Northwest corner of the Temple Mount, without harming it at all.)
- The building and day to day running of the Third Temple will be carried out by a Board of Directors consisting of the leaders of the Temple Mount community, as determined by themselves and approved by a Knesset committee. They will be responsible for funding the cost of building and running the temple through the private sector.
- The building and running of the Third Temple will be in strict accordance with Jewish law and will be supervised on five levels: 1)The Board of Directors 2) A Committee consisting of the Second to the Kohen Gadol and several other Rabbis and Kohanim who are knoledgeable in the laws of the Temple 3)The Sanhedrin of 72 Rabbis established in 2004 in Jerusalem with the blessings of Rabbi Eliyahiv z"l and Rabbi Avadia Joseph z"l 4) The Rabbi of the Kotel. He is responsible for administering all holy places and will have the authority to initiate actions before the Sanhedrin, Knesset, or the Rabbinate in instances where he beleives Temple activities are violating Jewish halacha. 5) The Rabbinate of Israel.
This division of our amutah is a legal entity, formed by lawyer Naphtali Wartzberger of Jerusalem, which includes, by definition, all the all male (ben achrai ben) descendants of King David. The goal of the legal entity is to facilitate administration of property acknowledged to be rightfully owned by the House of David, and to serve as a vehicle for positive intervention of the all male descendants of King David into Israeli life, thereby avoiding a royalty vacuum, at a time when Israel is confronted by challenges from foreign monarchies. Projects of the Vaad include
- Responding to Jordanian efforts to claim control of the Temple Mount in the Knesset.
- Efforts to establish an annul "royal variety show" that will benefit an appropriate charity.
- Efforts to help the Temple Mount community establish the Third Temple.
Support Kanfei NsharimYou can contribute to our amutah and specify which project or projects you want your contibution to support.
Have a pious Jew pray for you at the Western Wall for $1.00 a day.Specify your prayer request in English and or Hebrew, in the test field below. By tradition, any prayer made at the Kotel for 40 days in a row will be answered. Include payment of $1.00 times the number of days you want prayers to be made. 51% of your payment will go to support the work of this organization. (If your prayer is for a specific person, include, if possible, their Hebrew name and mother's Hebrew name.)
People in Need of RephuahRabbi Chiam Goldberg of Givat Shaol will make Kabalistic prayers for Rephuah. Rav Goldberg has received blessings for his work from Rav Yitchak Caduri z"l and Rav Mordechai Eliyahu z"l with many miraculous stories of success. To schedule a rephuah please send a donation and explanation of the problem below. Contributions will be used to provide Shabbus meals for families in Givat Shaol. Rav Goldberg provides food for 500 people each Sabbath.
Once you have logged into PayPal, be sure to click on the "Provide special instructions for Rav Goldberg" link. If possible include the Hebrew name of the person seeking rephuah and their mother's Hebrew name.
Send a Donation
Note Please specify to which organization you wish your money to apply, or if you want specify what percentage of the donation is to go to which organization. You may also specify that a certain percentage will go to help the work of Ometz, a branch of Breslov in Tel Aviv that provides clothes and food for needy Jews, runs Shabbat lunches for the community, helps people with travel plans to Breslov, works with descendants of Rav Nachman on projects related\ to Rav Nachman's work.
Please register with our site, and receive periodic announcements by email.